The Dynatrol® CL-10HY Density Systems achieve exceptional accuracy over a wide range of process changes in ambient temperature, pressure, viscosity or flow. Our systems are designed for density measurement in familiar units like specific gravity, API gravity, Baumé, BRIX°, as well as being able to measure the percent solids or percent concentration of a liquid or slurry.
AdvantagesAll components have been constructed for a long operating-life. Dynatrol® CL-10HY Cells are rugged, accurate & easily installed. They can be installed across a main line transfer pump or a small re-circulating pump may also be used so that a small stream of the process media circulates through the U-tube. additionally, they can be installed across an orifice or other pressure drop point.
- Pressure Ratings: 1000 and 1480 PSI (standard)
- Temperature Rating: 300°F and 500°F (standard)
- Process Connection: Threaded, Flanged, or CIP
- Integral Temperature Measurement: Platinum RTD.
- Housing: Rugged, Sealed, All-Weather X-proof
- CSA NRTL/C Approved for Class 1, Group D, Division 1
- Variety of Corrosion Resistant Materials: 316 SS Std., 304 SS, 400 Series (abrasion resistant) Stainless, Hastelloy, Nickel, Monel, Carpenter 20, Titanium, Tantalum, Zirconium and others.
Principle of OperationThe media under test flows through the internal U-tube portion of the Dynatrol® Cell. The ½-inch tubing is driven into mechanical vibration by the electrically excited drive coil. As the density or specific gravity of the media increases or decreases, so does the effective mass of the U-tube, changing the frequency of vibration. The pick-up end, consisting of an armature and coil arrangement, senses the vibration and provides an output that is a function of the density, specific gravity or percent solids of the process media.
Request A Quote
* required field