The Dynatrol® Type CL-10RH Liquid Level Detector and EC-102B or EC-103C Control Unit is used for high, intermediate or low point level detection of liquids and slurries. This is typically a replacement unit for existing CL-10RH units in the field. The CL-10GH is phasing out the older style liquid level detector.
The CL-10RH Liquid Level Switch is being phased out and replaced by the newer CL-10GH type level detector.
- Explosion Proof: CSA NRTL/C approved for Class 1, Group D, Division 1 Class 2, Groups E, F, and G
- Pressure Rating: 3000 PSIG @ 100°F
- Temperature Rating: 300°F (High Temperature Construction Available)
- Pressure Connection: ¾-inch NPT
- Conduit Connection: ½-inch NPT
- Process Contact Surfaces: 316 S.S. (standard)
EC-102B Control Unit
- Explosion Proof: CSA NRTL/C approved for Class 1, Group D, Division 1, Class 2, Groups E, F, and G
- Voltage Supply (Nominal):120 volts, 60Hz
- Temperature Rating: 125°F Maximum
- Power Consumption: 5 VA
- Conduit Connections: ½-inch
- Contacts: SPDT 2A @ 120 VAC (Non-Inductive)
Principle of Operation
The Dynatrol® liquid level paddle is driven into vibration by a driver coil. A second coil produces a voltage proportional to a 0-3/4-inch range of level. As the process covers the paddle, the output responds proportionally by transmitting a 1-5mA or 4-20mA signal.