Dynatrol® instruments are used for a variety of applications in the Pharmaceutical industry including:
- point Level Detection of capsules or powdered coatings of tablets
- determining the Viscosity of coatings, creams and ointments
- evaluating the Density of hydrogen peroxide, oil mixtures, and other liquids or slurries.
Bulk Solids Level Detection
The Dynatrol® CL10-DJ series of level switches are used for level detection of dry ingredients in bins, hoppers or feeders. Typical applications for both pharmaceutical and nutraceutical processes include:
- Hard and Soft Gelatin Capsules
- Powdered Materials for Coating Beads and Tablets
- Fillers and other substances that vary widely in bulk density or particle size.
The Dynatrol® CL10-DV series Viscosity Meters and Series 3000 Viscosity Digital Converter are used to measure viscosity at process conditions in vessels, reactors or process piping. Typical viscosity measurement applications include:
- Silicon Fluids
The Dynatrol® CL-10HY Density Cell and Series 2000 Digital Density Converter can be factory programmed to use temperature and density information from the CL-10HY cell to calculate specific gravity, percent solids or percent concentration at process conditions. Pharmaceutical industry applications include:
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Oil Mixtures
- Propylene Glycol-based Fluids