Dynatrol® Series 2000 Digital Density Converters
For increased speed and accuracy, use the Series 2000 Digital Converters with all Dynatrol® Density Cells. Microcontroller technology measures to meet your needs: Density, Specific Gravity, °Brix, Baumé, API Gravity, Percent Solids, Percent Concentration, °Twaddle of liquids and slurries.
- On-Board Microcontroller
- LCD Display
- RS-232 Two-way Communication
- 4-20 MA Output Std. (other outputs available)
- Pre-programmed for Simple Calibration (also Field Programmable)
- Choice of Density Display - Specific Gravity, Grams/CC, °Brix, Baumé, API Gravity, Percent Solids, Percent Concentration, etc.
- Display of Density at Flowing Conditions
- Display of Density Corrected to Reference Temperature
- Temperature Display
- Operational Displays - Frequency and Status Checks
- Quick and Easy Retrofit to Upgrade Existing Installations
- Input: 115V, 50-60 HZ, 20VA (230V 50-60HZ Available)
- Temp: 25°F-125°F
- General Purpose Enclosure
- CSA NRTL/C Approved for Class 1, Groups A, B, C and D, Div 2
Principle of OperationDynatrol® Cells produce frequencies that are mathematically related to the density of the fluids passing through them. The digital converters use two known product frequency values as reference points, the air frequency value and the water frequency value. Calibration is achieved using these two values.
Request A Quote
* required field