The Dynatrol® CL-10GH Liquid Level Detector and EC-501A(G) Control Unit is used for high, intermediate or low point level detection of liquids and slurries. A unique vibrating principle permits design and operation features not available with other types of liquid level detectors.
Dynatrol® Liquid Level Detectors can be used on a wide range of liquids and slurries and can be mounted in any position on a vessel or in piping. No packing gland, diaphragm, float, bearing, bellows or other troublesome pressure seal is used in the Dynatrol® Detector design. This unique design provides rugged construction yet a sensitive transmission of vibration energy through a rigid, all-welded pressure seal. All components are constructed for long operating-life and require no field adjustments.
- Explosion Proof: CSA NRTL/C approved for Class 1, Group D, Division 1 Class 2, Groups E, F, and G
- Pressure Rating: 3000 PSIG @ 100°F
- Temperature Rating: 300°F (High Temperature Construction Available)
- Pressure Connection: ¾-inch NPT
- Conduit Connection: ½-inch NPT
- Process Contact Surfaces: 316 S.S. (standard)
EC-501A(G) Control Unit Specifications
- Explosion Proof: CSA NRTL/C approved for Class 1, Group D; Class II, Group E, F & G; Class III
- Voltage Supply (Nominal): 120 volts -50-60 Hz
- Also Available in 240 VAC and 24 VDC
- Power Consumption: 5 VA
- Temperature Rating: 125°F Maximum
- Contacts: SPDT 2A @ 120 VAC (Non-Inductive)
Principle of Operation
The Dynatrol® liquid level paddle is driven into vibration by a driver coil. A second coil produces a voltage proportional to a 0-3/4-inch range of level. As the process covers the paddle, the output responds proportionally by transmitting a 1-5mA or 4-20mA signal.