Dynatrol® Viscosity Measurement Probes
The Dynatrol® CL-10DV process viscometer utilizes a unique vibratory principle to provide continuous measurement at on-line process conditions. This eliminates the need for sampling and provides exceptional accuracy.
General InformationDynatrol® viscosity measurement probes utilizes a vibrating rod immersed in the process media. The design is without recesses, packing or wearing parts.
- Viscosity Ranges to 100,000 Centipoise
- Standard Pressure Ratings 1000 and 1480 psi (Consult factory for higher ratings )
- Standard Temperature Ratings 300° and 500° F (Consult factory for higher ratings)
- Process Connections Available in Threaded, Flanged, CIP
- Rugged, Sealed, All Weather Explosion Proof Housing
- Standard construction in Stainless Steel and Hastelloy. Consult factory for special materials of construction.
- All Weather X-proof Housing
- CSA NRTL/C Approved for Class 1, Group D, Div. 1
- Input-Output: Individually shielded pairs between converter and probe. See wiring diagram for details.
Request A Quote
* required field